Friday, October 22, 2010

On The Docket

I am extremely excited about some upcoming foodie adventures in the very near future.

Tonight, some of my favorite people and I are headed to Bin Wine Cafe in Bucktown to celebrate my friend Steph's birthday. I have been meaning to write about Bin Wine Cafe forever, as it's one of my all-time favorite places in Chicago. Bin Wine Cafe is Bin 36's slightly more casual, hipper younger sibling. The space is phenomenal -- especially on a nice night when they open up the garage door in the front of the restaurant and allow diners to fill the tables lining Milwaukee Avenue. I promise that this time I will remember to take photographs and document all elements of the meal. A post on Bin Wine Cafe is coming soon.

Tomorrow night, I'm going to a restaurant I've been dying to try for some time now: NoMI at the Park Hyatt Chicago. I'm feeling a little intimidated about taking pictures inside NoMI, but I'll do my best not to wimp out.

On Sunday, I'll be hanging with the Food Babies crew to watch the Bears game and eat some delicious food at a true foodie tailgate.

Additionally, the graham elliot post is still to come... I'll be knocking these out early next week!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment