Thursday, September 16, 2010

Technical Difficulties...

Hi, Mega Biters.

Just wanted to let you all know that a review for Sable Kitchen & Bar at the Hotel Palomar is coming soon. I've been having some technical difficulties with the images, which has caused the delay in posting.

Also ate dinner at Cumin in Wicker Park last night, so I'll be working on that review as well!

In the meantime, I wanted to say thanks so much for the rave reviews the pumpkin bars have been garnering. A few of you have mentioned that you've made batches on your own for various occasions since the posting -- and I am so glad to hear that the recipe is working out for everyone! Please continue to let me know your thoughts about the recipes/restaurant reviews posted. Love hearing them!

Thanks again for your patience on the posts -- see you soon!
Nancy

1 comment: